Open the CLI and do the following:
- First we need to find the UUID of the SR to do this use the command:
- Take note of the UUID and paste it in to notepad.
Now we need to find the Physical Block Device. To do this use the following command:
xe pbd-list sr-uuid=your-SR-uuid-from-step-1
- We now need to unplug the PBD using the following command:
xe pbd-unplug uuid=your-PBD-uuid-from-step-2
Again once you have this paste it into notepad.
- We now need to delete the PBD using the following command:
xe pbd-destroy uuid=your-PBD-uuid-from-step-2
- We now need to Delete the association of your SR and the PBD using the following command:
xe sr-forget uuid=your-SR-uuid-from-step-1
You will now see that your local SR has gone.
- Remove the physical Hard disk